The ALBA Network, the FENS Kavli Network of Excellence (FKNE), and Young IBRO (YIBRO) in partnership with FENS, IBRO, the Federación Latinoamericana de Neurociencias y el Caribe (FALAN), the Federation of Asian-Oceanian Neuroscience Societies (FAONS), and the Society of Neuroscientists of Africa (SONA), are offering diversity access grants to the FENS 2020 Virtual Forum. The grants correspond to waived registration to the FENS Forum 2020 for scientists from specific countries according to the World Bank country classifications II, III and IV (middle, lower, middle and low income economies): https://data.
This call is open to all members of FALAN, FAONS and SONA (i.e., members of the associated member societies) but applications from scientists in other eligible countries are also encouraged. While priority in the selection shall be given to early career scientists (MSc, PhD students, Postdocs), the call is open to all eligible scientists.
- Be a member of a society affiliated with FALAN, FAONS or SONA OR currently live and work in one of the countries that are part of the World Bank country classifications II, III and IV
- Not already benefit from any other grant to attend the FENS Forum
- Submit a brief motivation statement and basic information about your scientific profile
If you are eligible and wish to apply for a grant, please apply through this online form: https://form.jotform.
Applications open on 26th May 2020.
Deadline: 14 June 2020 (23:59 CEST).
- Abstract submission and poster presentation are not included in the grants.
- Selected scientists should not register individually to the FENS 2020 Virtual Forum. They will be provided support for their registration by the FENS Forum administration after the results are announced.